Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Annoying People

So, it’s been a while since I posted on here.  I will try to do better.  I would like to talk about stupid annoying people from trailer parks here in good ole Alabama.  The reason is, me and Meagan sold a car to some trailer park white trash.  We knew then, they were nice enough, but it was a mistake.  First of all, I was dumb and let him take the car before getting every single penny out of him.  Sure I had 95%, but that last 5% was like pulling teeth.  We had to basically threaten to repo the car to get it.  At any rate, we finally did get all the money and the story ended….so we thought.  I get a call recently from the even poorer trailer park trash person he sold the car to.  Turns out he never transferred the title and he has since disappeared off the planet.  He is probably living under a bridge somewhere smoking meth.  So now we are having to get a new title, albeit unwillingly, so the new idiot will leave us alone.  I wish we had just kept the car. 

Jeep_Grand_Cherokee_2002

No comments: