Friday, November 6, 2009

Working Out

I love working out….wait I mean I hate it….well I don’t know.  See my problem?  I mean I always feel great about myself when I do manage to work out.  Even if the workout sucked, even if I am tired and sore and miserable, I am always glad I did it.  It’s just hard….wait impossible to find time to do it.  I’ve tried early in the morning, but that is so hard to maintain.  Usually like 2 or 3 mornings is the most I can do in a row, then I start to slack.  So then I try at night.  But when?  Say I get home at 5:30, should I work out right then?  I’m so exhausted, plus I want to spend time with Meagan and Emerson.  So …..later ?  I find that trying it like at 9 or 10 is hard because I am tired and don’t have any energy left!  Plus I never can sleep well if I work out before I go to bed.  Ugh, so frustrating.  I think what I am going to do is do it later in the morning and just be late every day for work :)

No comments: